Young peoples Camping Trip



A few weeks ago the young people in our church went on a camping trip, to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon.  We got there late Friday night and then stayed up till 2 am. Then Saturday we had Quiet Time, then headed to the Pa Grand Canyon to hike the 2 miles down. It was a rainy and cold, but once we got hiking we warmed up, so by the time we got to the bottom, we all went wading in the water. That night Uncle Steve spoke about LIFE and how we should live our lives for God. Then on Sunday morning we listened to a tape of Brother Branham.  We left for home that evening, I had a blast and made some great memories. I would like to thank Will, Renee, Uncle Steve, Aunt Jennifer, Bro Andrew, Sis  Elsie, and Kate for all You did, to make the trip an awesome time.

I am trying a slideshow tell me if I should do some more in the comments below!



  




4 comments:

Keila Biddington said...

It's a very nice slideshow:) Good job!

Solomon Koenig said...

Well...I can't see the slide show on my phone =( so that sucks.

Anonymous said...

I can't see the slide show on my phone

Anonymous said...

Slideshow is unable to proceed on this device.