Summer

           Summer has barely started and it seems out of control.
It started with going to the Baltimore Aquarium with some friends. I have never been to an aquarium so that was quite a fun experience. We petted stingrays, horseshoe crabs, and moon jellyfish. I felt like a little kid oohing and aahing, over the sea animals. We had packed some snacks and went for a walking tour of the city,  we visited a Barnes & Noble where we read  some books, I was definitely in my element there. We also visited one of the oldest library in the USA, the building was beautiful and magnificent. And then we went to Federal Hill Park, which overlooks the city Baltimore. 

Anna, Zoe and I 














 Going to Hershey Park with the cousins is always a highlight of my summer. We try to ride all the roller coasters. The longest we stood in line was 30 mins. Thank you Uncle Steve, Aunt Jennifer and Patrick, for always taking us to Hershey Park and making some unforgettable memories. 



Elainah and Bethany 

Lillia and Lincoln 

Bethany and Uncle Samuel






Several weeks later we went strawberry picking with Aunt Jeanine, Joanna, Mom, Bethany and I. We only picked a few this year, for freezing. 




Bethany, Joanna, and I 


Rosanna, Joanna, Zoe and I, wanted to sign up for at least a few walk/runs  this summer. So we signed up for a 5k Library run. We ran 10 min miles and Joanna and I finished first and second in the 15 to 19 age group. I always have fun running and hopefully we will be signing up for another one soon.  


Joanna, Me, Zoe and Rosanna


 This weekend we went to upstate Pennsylvania for a friends (Cheyenne) graduation. It was 5 hours a way, so we spent Saturday night at her house and went to church with them on Sunday. It was great to see old friends and meet new ones.   

The two graduates Cheyenne and Dina







Zoe and Charity

Charity, Me, Zoe and Cheyenne





Me, Hannah and Zoe



3 comments:

Cheye said...

I'm so glad you and your family were able to make it for me and Deana's graduation party! I miss you! But Lord willing, we will see you in a couple weeks! Love the pictures! Am I using enough !'s? Making up for my typewriter's lack of one! Lol!!!!!!!

Elisabeth@Treasuring the Moments said...

Enjoyed reading about your busy summer. :) Sounds and looks like it's been a good one.

Joanna said...

Nice post! I really liked all the Hershey Park pictures!!