Christmas Time


Christmas is such a busy time of the year!!


My family and I went to our cousin Patricks’ Christmas concert. He sang in the choir and played his trumpet in the band and did a fantastic job. 





One of the best things about Christmas was that my Grandparents came for visit from Illinois. While they were here, my Grandpa painted my parents’ bedroom for them. He is not only a great painter but also a great teacher on how to paint as well.





We had our annual Sanger extended family Christmas dinner at Uncle David and Aunt Jeanette’s which is always a grand time.






On Christmas day we had a dinner at our house with many friends and family. We ate a lot and played a lot of games.




The next day we had our Sanger family Christmas dinner at Uncle Philip and Aunt Jody’s and it was so much fun to get together with all the cousins.



On New Year’s eve we had the young people over for food and games and to pray in 2016. I stayed up till 4:30 am……it was a great time with everyone as you can imagine.
 







We Trust you had a Blessed Christmas and a great year!! 



2 comments:

Justin and Kaitlyn said...

Great post, Abigail :) Loved seeing all the pictures from different Christmas events! I'm sure the New Years Eve Party was a blast, from what I hear your house is the place to be these days!! :P Can't wait to see you soon!!!

~Kaitlyn

Aunt Carol said...

Thanks for all the great pics. Best of times spent w/ family & friends!