Arizona part 2


After Harmony in the Desert was over, we headed to the Wallace's. We were only there about 3 hours and then got back in the car for the 5 hour drive to the ski lodge. We arrived at the lodge in good time, unpacked and got ready for the next day of skiing!! There were a lot of people this year, more than there has ever been before, about 95. This year I decided to snowboard for the first time, thank goodness that my cousin Serenity came with me. Let just say by the end of the day we were VERY VERY sore and tired, so we decided to ski the next day. However on getting to the slopes the next morning, I found out my cousin Joshua was going to try snowboarding for the first time. So being the kind person I am, I decided to snowboard again with him. Well let’s just say he caught on really quick was going like a pro and I was left in the dust. So even though I continued to be sore and tired for another day, I am glad that I snowboarded my last day as well.We left the next day for home, I had a great time with my friends and family.


Hope you all are staying warm!        
Micah and Hunter
Joanna Angela,Sharon, Grace and Natalie

Zoe
Hannah, Serenity and Lilianna 

Me!



Lillianna, Hannah, Serenity, Isaac and Grace
Our group on day one

Playing games at the end of the day
Peter and Lydia


Hannah and Serenity

Grace and Hadassah
 Jeanette and Grace
Kaitlin and Justin

Our group on day two
Wesley, Justice ,Jason, Lincoln, Zoe, Joanna, Me, Audrey,Serenity and Cara

Thank you Uncle Russell for planing and taking us with you and Thank you Aunt Elisabeth for preparing all the food,it was delicious. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post!
It looks like a lot of fun skiing/snowboarding :)

Joanna said...

Enjoyed your posts, Abigail! Had so much fun on this trip with you all! :)

Aunt Carol said...

Loved all your pictures & looks like you all had a blast!! thanks for sharing. Aunt Carol

Elisabeth@Treasuring the Moments said...

I am so glad you all came out again this year. It's always wonderful to have you. Serenity was BEAT up after her snowboarding day but I'm glad you two tried it together.