Fair Week


One of the highlights of the summer is always the county fair. This year was Zoë’s last year for showing, and Bethany will be starting next year. The fair started Saturday and our goat show was Tuesday. Our friend Joanna spent the night Monday night and helped us prepare our goats for the show the next morning. Zoe’s goat was in the light weight division and she placed 3rd. Lincoln was in the heavy weight division with his goat that weighed 96 pounds and he placed second. I had two goats with weights of 88 and 96 pounds. One goat placed 4th and the other got Reserve Champion in the heavy weight division. In Showmanship Zoë got Reserve Champion, Lincoln got fourth in showmanship for his age group and I got second in showmanship for my age group. I always have fun at the fair and I can't wait till next year. I hope you all are having a great summer
Are dedicated 4-H leaders taking a little nap

 Bethany and Zoë
Zoë and Zephyr

Lincoln and Cummings



Joanna and Faith came to see our goat auction
Hanging out with our friends at the fair 


Zoë currently right now is in Europe and I can't wait to see her when she comes back.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Nice post, Abigail! I like the last pic! And I like your new header-cute!!! :-)