Justin and Kaitlyn's Wedding


 My cousin Kaitlyn got married about a week ago!!  As you may know I have had an interest in photography and I was surprised and elated when I was asked to be the second photographer for the wedding. It was such a privilege and I had such a fun time taking the photos. Kaitlyn was a gorgeous bride and the wedding was truly beautiful. Hopefully it won’t be too long before I get to see Justin and Kaitlyn again.































































4 comments:

Melissa Brandt said...

Good job on the pics Abigail!
Melissa

Justin and Kaitlyn said...

Great post, Abigail! I love all the pictures you took!!

Joanna said...

Enjoyed the pics, Abigail! I love the one with the flowers, shoes, and necklace!!!

Grace said...

Beautiful! Love the dresses