Cooking

We all have something that we need to improve at, and for me that would be cooking. I have tried and tried, and I just don’t seem to  have the talent that my Mom has for cooking. I have told  Mom that I am doing things wrong first, so that when I learn to cook I will already know what not to do. I am making this post so when I do get better at cooking, I can look back and see how far I've progressed. I attempted to make a heath bar cookie, but it did not turn out the way I had planned. It kind of turned out like a big gooey blob.
Stay tuned for someday I will become a great cook like my Mom. For now it’s fun eating the mistakes as long as there is chocolate in them.









This is what the cookie should have looked like 



2 comments:

Zipporah A said...

I totally understand your struggle lol.

Anonymous said...

You'll get it girl! With a little practice! :)