Rambling Thoughts

 

The title says it all....we have been fairly busy. This past week my Mom had a birthday. My Mom is  amazing, she is beautiful, the best cook ever, she has a very corny sense of humor and I think the world of her. 

 

 



We also had a Keepers meeting at Aunt Jody’s house and we learned about colors. She taught us about the rainbow, we painted and also learned about water coloring.





 

 I am really getting into photography, so whenever I can get my brother and sister outside to take pics. I bribe them to smile and stay still, then some times I will get five photos out of a hundred.

 




 

My Uncle told us about “The Spirit of America” a free concert at the Giant center. So we went for a field trip I learned a lot about the history of our country, if there is one in your town you should go.

 
 
 

2 comments:

Melissa Brandt said...

That one picture really stands out to me Abigail....the last one of Lincoln and Bethany....see the color of their eyes? Wow.
Melissa ;o)

Joanna said...

Nice post and pics, Abigail! :)