Illinois


Mom has been going to Illinois every year for the past 3 years to see her parents with one of us kids, this time it was my turn to go. On Thursday Mom and I left for Illinois to see my grandparents. We arrived there at noon and Aunt Elizabeth and cousin Justice did not arrive till later in the day due to a layover in Chicago.  After we picked them up that evening at the airport we had dinner at Red Lobster. Grandpa and Grandma are great hosts and made us feel so special and cooked us great meals. Grandpa and Grandma’s birthdays are few days apart, the last time Mom and Aunt Elizabeth visited at Grandma’s birthday, this time they were there for Grandpa’s. We had a great time with them and I hope they enjoyed the time with us as much as we did. Love you Grandpa and Grandma     






Grandpa and I read a health book







Justice and I building a lego house  

Aunt Elizabeth and Justice 



Mom and Me 





1 comment:

Sanger Family said...

Looks like you had fun!! Great pic of you and your mom :)

~Kaitlyn