Fair Week

The Fair is definitely one of the highlights of the summer.  I enjoy the fair because; we get to show our animals, drink milkshakes, being with family, the farmers night activities and getting to see the many different exhibits. Everyone gets involved and enters things in the Fair. Mom always does great with everything she enters, this year she won first place with her canned beets and third with her bread and butter pickles.
This year Zoë showed two meat goats and one dairy, Lincoln showed one meat goat, and I showed two meat goats. The goat show was Tuesday morning, Zoë showed in light-weight division, in her first class she placed third and her second class she placed second and her dairy goat won Best of Show. Lincoln was in the medium weight division and he placed fourth. For my first goat I was in the medium weight class and I placed third and with my second goat I placed second. In showmanship Zoë placed third in her age group and in showmanship Lincoln placed fourth and I placed third in showmanship.

I have enjoyed my summer a lot this year and I hope you all have too.

ENJOY THE FEW WEEKS OF SUMMER BEFORE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL…






A little kid stepped in a bad spot 

Lincolns ugly vegetation 

giving the goat a bath 


















No comments: