Getting meat goats/ Having our nephew for a visit

Every year we buy meat goats for our 4-h projects. Zoe got 2 meat goats she named one Rahab and the other Jael. Lincoln named his Ramses. And my 2 meat goats are named Captain Crunch and the other one Lucky Charms. 


Rahab


Jael


Ramses

 Captain Crunch
 Lucky Charms

Having are nephew Leland is always fun….You might ask why is it fun?   Well I decided to ask my siblings why? 

Here is what they said:
Zoe said “because he is cute                                                                                                
Lincoln said “because he is a boy”                                                                                                                
Bethany said ‘because he is fun and handsome”

“I like Leland for all those reasons as well but most of all because he is my nephew”.  


                               












Have a amazing week :)

3 comments:

Laurisa Borlovan said...

He is cute and all boy!! I would like Leland too!! Lucky Charms is right off my favorite goat. Haha, love his face. Anyway, you should text me sometime Abby: 1(334) 245-7205. ~ Laurisa

Sanger Family said...

Love the pictures of Leland! He's SO CUTE!! Thumbs up on the post!:)

~Kaitlyn

Joanna said...

I enjoyed all the pics, Abigail! Leland is SOOOOOO Adorable!!!!!!! :)