AZ Trip Part 2

After the ski trip we went home to Tucson with the Uncle Arne and Aunt Rachel. On Monday Enoch and Micah (not a cousin) went javelina (a wild pig in Az) hunting. A boy named Willy decided to go with the boys hunting. Since we (the girls) were at home with nothing to do, we decided to have a little fun with Willy's car. Zoƫ, Lilliana and I washed the car, then Hadassah, Zoe and Grace went to the store for some decorating supplies for the car. You can tell we might have gotten carried away a little with the decorating, but it was sure fun.
  









When we planned our trip to Arizona I made sure that I would be there for my 16th  birthday. What a day it was; we had waffles for breakfast, and then we went for a hike in the mtns. On our way to go hiking we decided to stop by and see my cousins  Aunt, Grandpa and Grandma. We then met up with Enoch and Micah with some tenting supplies which they needed. Then Enoch took us for an off roading ride of his Toyota truck. I had the best birthday ever. 













Zoe and I had a great time...


2 comments:

Sanger Family said...

Love the last picture of you! Happy 16th Birthday lil cuz!! ;P

~Kaitlyn

Joanna said...

Enjoyed all the pics! Glad u and Zoe had a great time! Happy 16th B-day!! :)