Part 1 of a great trip


Where have I been? Well our whole family went to AZ for my cousin Zachary's wedding. We left Wednesday at 6:30pm and got in at 11:00pm AZ time. The next day Serenity, Zoë and I went to perform a community service with their 4-H group. While Mom and Aunt Elizabeth made 32 pies for the wedding. So what did we do there? Well Lincoln and the boys played a lot of air soft, Zoë went to see their goats and milk them every morning with Wesley. Seth and Zoë went on a crazy ride in his awesome FORD truck, Bethany worked on school with Aunt Elizabeth and I tried to stay out of trouble, but one morning Seth and I got into it and I got him pretty good with chocolate gravy.


And that my reader, is just the begining of another AMAZING trip to Arizona




Zoe, Bethany, Lincoln and I at the airport

                                                   
                                                           


Lincoln

The great pies




The boys

Wesley and Zoe


Seth and his crazy driving



Betheny working hard


Got you good this time Seth ;)


1 comment:

Anna said...

AAAhahahahaha! Too funny. Love your side of the vacation story. :D

*Still smiling*