Tributes to some Dear Friends

My mom runs down the hall way yelling FIRE, FIRE. I look out the window to see if the neighbor’s house is on fire, but it is not. Not knowing what to expect. I jump out of bed and run to find mom as she is grabbing the phone to call 911. And that is when I see the barn on fire. I am screaming by now and trying to put on my boots… I lean my head on the wall and cry Lord why my little babies. I run outside to move the car for the firetrucks and fireman. Them I tie up the dog, by then the police arrive. Papa had given Zoë Coco and Marshmallow; they were in the outside pen and not harmed. Zoë gave me Coco and I held her collar so she would not run away. As I sat there and cried, for my babies (Mocha and her twins Chip and Latte) I will miss them all A LOT.
                                     `                                `Who died in the fire?

Noodles: she was bought by Zoë on August 1 2011. Zoe showed her in last years Lebanon Area fair and she won best of her breed. Her personality was: sweet and loving.

Noodles babies: Pepsi was the boy, he was very friendly and Spice who was a very loving girl and liked to be patted.

Mocha: she was born May 17 by Coco. I showed her at the Lebanon Area Fair last year, and she got best of her breed and with her I won Junior Reserve Champion Showman. Her personality: curious, sociable and bouncy and a jumper

Mocha babies: Chip was the boy he was the most beautiful boy goat I have ever seen and Latte who was sweet and bouncy and always stood on your knee and wanted to be petted.

       I will miss them all a lot….mocha you  made me so so very proud of you......
                                                                    See you all soon up in heaven soon.

  For Brother Branham said:
Just then a voice said, "All that you ever loved, and all that ever loved you, God has given you here."

And I looked and here come my old dog come walking up. Here come my horse and laid his head up over my shoulder and nickered.
 60-0515M THE.REJECTED.KING






Noodles

Mocha



Noodles and Zoe


Mocha and me


My beautiful boy


My sweet heart


Zoes babe boy


Zoes Dash of spice


How one fire can destroy all your dreams


6 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, Abigial...I'm nearly crying...I'm so sorry for you all. :(

*Hug*

It's awful when animals that you love die. Always. I'll be praying for you all.

Kara said...

I'm so sorry, Abigail. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now.

I'll be praying for you all at this time!

*big hugs*

Sanger Family said...

Sweet post...had me in tears again!!! I know how much you loved those kids!!! Praying for you!

-Your Cousin, Kaitlyn

Zoë said...

This is for Abigail's blog. I can't post on there. Abigail, I'm so sorry. The Lord knows exactly how you feel. Bro. Branham said Jesus KNEW He would raise up Lazarus, but He still wept b/c of his feelings for Mary and Martha's grief. I don't know the exact quote. Chris (and Lark)

Joanna said...

Abigail, I know you loved your goats very much.....I have good memories taking them on a walk, washing them, and watching you show them at the fair....so sorry this happened....I'm praying for you all and love you!!! ~Jojo

Olivia said...

That's so sad.. :( so sorry to hear that...any idea what caused the fire??