SO SLOW!!!!

It is that time of season again, when the school year feels like it is never going to end for you, and summer is never going to come. Well besides school, all our goats are going to have baby’s and Zoë’s and mine will be having their baby’s in 2 weeks which is very exciting. It has been slowly warming up and it is now 40 degrees in the daytime. I have been taking pictures of my brother and sister (Zoë said not to take any pics of her). So I guess I will show you some of the pics and hope to post more in the coming weeks when things start to speed up again.







                                             

6 comments:

Sanger Family said...

Nice pictures!

~Kaitlyn

Storyteller said...

:)

Lilliana Peterson said...

Your photography is looking GREAT Abby!!! Can’t wait to see you! Love ya, Lilliana

Abi said...

Awww, I love your sister's tiny violin!

Joanna said...

I love the first and the last pics!! :)

Anna said...

Wow, Abigail! You're pretty good at taking pictures.

Great job. :)