Life is Great.......

Yes, I am alive... I have not died! Lets bring you up to date shall we?

........So my mom asked one of my talented Aunt's to teach a Keepers class on finger painting. She gave us some tips on finger painting, and then we got to painting. She was a great teacher :)





My Aunt






A lot of girls like music right? YES…. two of my cousins and my elder sister and myself went to a gospel concert.  It was great getting to hear the Tribute Quartet, The Collingsworth and The Hoppers. Talk about a super time.


Tribute

Hoppers

Collingsworth

Kaitlyn, Joanna, Zoe & Me





Them another Aunt give a Keepers class, but this time it was on "iris folding". It was a very fun class! Here is some history on iris folding :
 Iris folding originated in Holland, where early craft persons made their designs using patterned paper cut from the inside of envelopes. Today, crafts use any light weight paper, such as scrapbook paper, origami paper, wrapping paper, the inside of envelopes or pages of magazines. Ribbon is also used. Thanks again for class Aunt Jody.


















I love taking pictures...and this time of year is awesome for taking them :) Check my photos out!





So yep, that's whats happening here....

Well, have an amazing Thanksgiving! 


My cousins are coming in for AZ and we are going to have a blast....

TTYL




4 comments:

*Life on a farm* said...

Love that picture of Geneva again! Enter that in the fair! Of course that one of Bethany is really adorable....awww
The farmer's wife

Joanna said...

I love all the pics!! Like Aunt Melissa said the picture of Bethany is adorable!!! :) the one of Geneva is also cute!

Gracie said...

Wow, it all sounds so exciting! And your pictures are amazing! :)

~The Keller Girls~ said...

Happy Birthday!