Part I of are trip to AZ

   You all are probably wondering what I have been doing since it has been such a long time since I have posted. Well, I was on one of the most awesome trips to Arizona. My mom sisters live in Arizona, so my family and I went to visit them. We first went to see my cousin’s in Tucson AZ, which was where we had Christmas dinner which my talented aunt, cousin’s and grandparents made. Then my cousins from Mayer AZ came down to have a birthday party for Serenity which was a golf party. Then we went to the Wallace’s house. We helped ship books, played air soft, rode 4wheeler and played football and Wallyball. What a great time.



The great Christmas dinner



All Wet


Go Grandma!!!

YUM!!!!!
                                      
                          


                  


                                               
          

3 comments:

Sanger Family said...

Looks like you all had a blast!!!

-Kaitlyn

Serenity said...

Cute post! :) I had so much FUN with you...:] Love the last pix, that was so funny.

Serenity

~Grace said...

Very nice post Abigail! So glad you had a wonderful time(: