3 Weeks of fun and excitment



On September the third, my cousin Serenity came from AZ to see us!  
On Labor Day Serenity’s older brother Seth came from Ohio and surprised us. Seth stayed for 4 wet and rainy days and then went on his way to New York for some fishing.
 On September the tenth, we left to IL , to see our Grandparents on my Mom’s side of the family.  Some of the things we did with Serenity were; tie-dying, fishing, playing board and card games.   We also played; basketball, jumping rope, and hopscotch, just to name a few!
We rode our bikes all around Galesburg, and we saw some history…like where President Lincoln had a debate, where Billy Sunday preached and the Church where Helen Keller gave a speech. Oh, and we cannot forget Carl Sandburg birth place!
 We had a great time with Serenity here!    I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.



Lincoln ,Seth and Bethany
Grandpa and Grandma




4 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like you've been having fun, young lady! God Bless!

Sanger9 said...

Looks like fun! I miss Serenity! See you on Thursday... ~Kaitlyn

timbuck2mom said...

She had a wonderful time, Abigail. She told me she wishes we had a basketball hoop! Thanks for showing her such a good time. It was so memorable for her.

Serenity said...

I can't believe you posted that last picture. :b
Thanks for a fun time!
Serenity