AZ FUN

On Wednesday my Mom and I left for AZ for my cousin Zachary’s graduation party. On Friday it was Wesley (SWEET 16th) birthday. My Grandma made Wesley a cake. Every day was filled with a lot of fun games we played two hand touch football, walleyball, foosball, water balloon fights and went on quad rides. Thank you Uncle Russell and Aunt Elizabeth for a wonderful time in AZ. Love you all a lot and thank you Zachary for graduating.




On the quad, with Uncle Russell



Wesley (birthday) & Grandma



Zachary

The food
 

Hadassah and I

Lilly, Chole, Hadassah, Serenity, Me & Grace

5 comments:

Kara said...

:) Glad you had fun! -- How long were you all there?

Joanna said...

It looks like you had an awesome time with your cousins, Abigail! :)

Anna said...

Looks like a lot of fun, Abby! Cousins are so exciting, and traveling just adds to it. :)

timbuck2mom said...

Really enjoyed having you, Abigail. It's going to be Serenity's turn to travel soon. I'm going to miss her!

Serenity said...

It was fun having you abby.

Love ya,
Serenity