Snow





Last night it started to snow. We received about 1” of snow! Snow is amazing to me, each snowflake is so different.
My favorite season usally changes with the season. But winter would be one of the seasons I like the best.  Because in winter everything is white, and winter seems to last the longest.
Hurray for snow!  Snow Flake
 Almost all our animals love the snow. But I think that our cats and the chickens could live without any snow at all.
Have FUN in the snow everyone!!!!!








5 comments:

~Grace said...

Thank you Abigail! You have a fun time in the snow too! Btw, I really like your new blog background!

Joanna said...

I love your blog background Abigail!!! I love snow!!!

Zoe said...

I like your playlist!

Joanna said...

I like the song "In the Presence of Jehovah" you have on your blog!!

Elisabeth said...

Your blog is really CUTE abby..:b
Seren~