Camping Trip



For the last 5 days we have been on a camping trip with the young people from our church and a few young people from another church. The trip was 2 hour’s long. There were 5 girls in my room. We played a lot of games. We went on 2 hikes that was a lot of fun. The first hike there were a lot of windmills. On the second hike there were lots of waterfalls. The last night it was my friend’s b-day and it was Will and Renee's ( our youth leaders) 6th anniversary. We had a lot of fun.
Kaitlyn, I, and Joanna
Gracie and Joanna
Chyanne, Emily, Joanna, Kaitlyn, Grace
The Lodge
Playing games
Starting the walk
Random pix
Some windmills
Grace, I and Kaitlyn
Our hike
a waterfall
the path
another waterfall


THE END

3 comments:

Joanna said...

It was AWESOME!!!

*Life on a farm* said...

Enjoyed your pics!
Love ya,
Piano teacher

Elisabeth said...

Your pictures are so nice, Abigail. I didn't know you were going but it sure looks like a fun time.